Here's what you can expect from the updated Alerts system:
- User names and passwords will be automatically migrated so just login to your Alerts account as always.
- Your Alerts topics and history of documents will also be automatically migrated.
- Your Personal Alerts Archive page format will change and all current features will be available on a single page.
- You may setup an ATOM or RSS feed of your Alerts.
- New sources are now available for searching. If you wish to receive Alerts from these new sources you will need to edit your Alerts profile to include them.
- Alerts emails will arrive once a week as always. The new format of the Alerts email messages will contain one consolidated list, ordered by relevance, of all new documents and web pages that match your Alerts topic.